Currently, only up to 500 rows of Analytics table data can be exported at a time into CSV format. If you need to export larger data sets, like exporting all keywords that sent traffic to your site, you can export multiple times as long as each batch contains at maximum 500 rows.
If you have thousands of rows that require multiple exports, you can use the convenient workaround below to export all your rows in one go.
1. Go the report that contains the data you want to export.
2. Append the query parameter ‘limit’ to the url (to the end of URL!), and hit enter to reload the report. The limit parameter is needed prior to every report export.
3. Hit ‘Enter’ and visually confirm that the report now has the new parameter appended to it. While there won’t be any visible difference in user interface, exporting will now yield more rows.
4. Select the Export tab, and click ‘CSV’ (not the option that says ‘CSV for Excel’).
5. The exported data should contain all the rows from your Analytics table.